Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen wants to be staff again :P

2 posters

Go down

Queen wants to be staff again :P Empty Queen wants to be staff again :P

Post by Queen Shpee Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:30 pm

RP Name: Queen Shpee

Link to Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jontifosi/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24406983

Estimated Server Time: Been on since nitro.. don't know the exact time

Languages: English, learning German

Recommendations from other admins?: I hope they recommend me :3

What Crystal gaming server do you play on?: DarkRP

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Deathmatch is the easiest rule to follow but it is also easy to break. Random Deathmatch is basically randomly killing someone for no valid rp reason or no reason at all. If this rule is broken against one player then this would be a warning or a jail/kick if it is more than one person. If a player carries on after a jail or kick then this could be a ban for at least a day. An example of this is: A player runs up to another player and shoots him in the face for no reason. This would be a warn for RDM. Another example: A player runs into spawn and shoots everyone there. This would be a kick/jail.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule basically means that you cannot return to the place you died for 5 minutes or until the RP situation is over. NLR could also be broken by speaking about your past life. To avoid this, you would have to completely forget about everything from before you died and just live a new life as a new person. Breaking NLR would be punishable with a warn or if they NLRed repeatedly then that would result in a jail/kick. A few examples are: A player gets killed in a raid and returns before the nlr timer has run out. This would be a warn. Another example is if a player dies and then tells his friend who killed him and where he died. This would also be a warn.

Explain "Meta-gaming" and give an example scenario.
Meta-gaming is basically when you use out of character things for in character things or vice versa. This would be punishable with a warning and if the rule is broken multiple times then it can be a jail/kick. A few examples are: (OOC) Player 1: Where is he? (OOC) Player 2: He is at the church. Then player 1 goes to the church using the OOC information. Player 1 would be warned for meta-game since he is using OOC information for in-character information.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Firstly, i would bring player x and player y to a private area (a roof or a secret room). Then i would ask player x his side of the story. If his story wasn't valid then i would return them and tell player x it wasn't RDM. If his story was valid then i would ask player y for his side of the story. If his story wasn't valid then i would warn player y for rdm and return them. If his story was valid then i would ask for any witnesses, screenshots or any other forms of evidence. If there was no evidence then i would have to return them both.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Firstly, i would bring both player x and y and hear their sides of the story. If their stories showed that it was obvious that player y NLRed then i would warn player y for NLR. If it wasn't obvious that it was NLR then i would ask for any evidence showing what happened (witnesses, videos or screenshots) and look at the evidence if there was any. If there was no evidence then i would return them. If there was then i would see if it is enough to punish player y. If there was enough evidence to show that he did NLR then i would warn player y.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

Firstly, i would make sure no one goes to help player x since it would be meta-game. Then i would go to player x and see if anyone was breaking rules. If not, then i would tell him to use either PM or advert to ask for help since OOC is for out of character things. If he was asking for help because someone was breaking rules then i would tell him to use @ to message admins.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 2 paragraphs).

I think i should be chosen because i have been staff on this server before. I am also an owner of a server so i obviously know the rules well. I think the staff like me and i would love to be a staff on this server again. I have been waiting months for the server to come back and i am very happy that it is back since this is my favorite server. I will be very active as i once was before i quit. I will try to get more players back on crystal gaming and even ask some of the players on my server to play on this server.

I will bring good staffing to this server and since i have been admin before, i think you can trust me. I know the rules well and have followed them in all my time of playing here (with a few warnings which i have learnt from). I know how to punish people reasonably and i am kind to players.
Queen Shpee
Queen Shpee
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 41

Back to top Go down

Queen wants to be staff again :P Empty Re: Queen wants to be staff again :P

Post by Ice Cube Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:13 pm

+1 m8, You have been here for a while and i also know you have the rank allready, but #yolo
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 72

Back to top Go down