Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are the admins when you need them?

3 posters

Go down

Where are the admins when you need them? Empty Where are the admins when you need them?

Post by Happy_now? Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Well, I have noticed that whenever there are no admins online people tend to break the rules. I am actually prop blocked inside my house at the moment I am writing this and my friend outside the house is being rdm'd and rda'd by some guy. Do you have a lack of moderators/admins because i never see 'em online? *I could become a moderator if ye have a lack of em*

Last edited by Happy_now? on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Where are the admins when you need them? Empty Re: Where are the admins when you need them?

Post by Queen Shpee Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Been a bit busy with my server, ill try to come on more
Queen Shpee
Queen Shpee
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 41

Back to top Go down

Where are the admins when you need them? Empty Re: Where are the admins when you need them?

Post by Ice Cube Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:21 pm

The Admins can't be always online, Shit happends. Incase their is massive rulebreaking get screenshots and post it up at the forum so we could ban them.
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:43 pm

This was when the server was still recovering from the temporary death so there was no admins online Razz *It's all fine now, plenty of good admins online!

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum