Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Changelog-3* Small Trading Update

2 posters

Go down

*Changelog-3* Small Trading Update  Empty *Changelog-3* Small Trading Update

Post by icis4 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:07 pm

So, I am having bad internet and I told myself, "Hey, why not think what you'll need in the server!". So I came to the conclusion I wanted a safer and more secure trading at least between gun dealers. So, I came to the point where I made a small addon that helped that. To tell y'all how it works:

1. You get a dropped weapon using /drop or dropping one from a shipment.

2. Aim at the weapon, and type "/selldis <price>" where the price is how much you'll get out of it. Max price is set to 100k for now.

3. Put it somewhere people can buy it, they only have to press E, transactions will happen automatically and safely!

4. If you ain't sure if something's right, there are chat messages that tell you all de shizzle like "That ain't no gun" or "Ye be sellin' a <weapon> for <price>$" and even "Yer <weapon> was bought by <player> for <price>$"

WIP: Showing what cartridge the gun uses.

Basically this, I do not have the internet to upload it YET. It'll be uploaded as soon as possible, after Wednesday.

Cya all, some or another time!

Last edited by icis4 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

icis4
Owner
Owner

Credits : 40

Back to top Go down

*Changelog-3* Small Trading Update  Empty Re: *Changelog-3* Small Trading Update

Post by icis4 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 pm

So, here's a lil think I did, check the chat area!

*Changelog-3* Small Trading Update  VOJdrHK

icis4
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

*Changelog-3* Small Trading Update  Empty Re: *Changelog-3* Small Trading Update

Post by icis4 Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:39 am

Almost ready, only freezing needs to be added!

*Changelog-3* Small Trading Update  MhQ2ztq

PS: Both screenshots are leaked, be careful for them not to reach their creator/owner!

icis4
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by icis4 Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:55 pm

All ix well, uploading to server now. Freezing added, so ye be clear, cheers to y'all gun dealers!

icis4
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:57 am

sweet Smile

Admin
Owner
Owner

Credits : 156

http://www.crystal-gamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down