Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some random suggestions for realism...

+4
xxxSMDxxx
iprohawk
Queen Shpee
icis4
8 posters

Go down

Some random suggestions for realism... Empty Some random suggestions for realism...

Post by icis4 Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:33 pm

So, recently, on my local server, I've been testing all kinds of shizzly wizlly stuff, so I found out a few things that might be added. I bet not really a lot of you will like them. So, let me start the list:

1. Taxes. Bet you hate them, they appear in the worst possible moment. But, we have to make it a more realistic kind of game. So, taxes appear every 10 minutes(might be configured) and take a configurable amount of money from you, in % from your wallet money. It'll make people choose president more, and by having the salaries risen, people will be on a success rather than being a gangstah and getting slammed on the wallet.

2. Prop buying. So, the case is simple. You spawn a prop, you get deducted a configurable amount of money, by default 10. It'll make people plan their buildings and STOP DOING DAT FOCKEEN BASE OF STACKED RELATIVELY SMALL PROPS. It gets annoying, and people actually use them because they are lazy or they found some abooze for them.

3. Make printer prices higher. I bet I'll be heavily hated on this one. So, about it, too much people ask someone for money to start their own printer. Well, it turns out people massively raid each other just for the printers they will most probably find. The drill is, if printers get more expensive, people will need to "work" out their money. Most of the time. People with printers will be more encouraged to keep their properties, and it'll be more easily noticable for the raiders. This is why, don't use printers or you're risking a lot about it. It'll keep you from y'know, going away then coming back and getting $$$ out of the blue practically.

To vote on the thread, type with your vote in a similar way:
1(einzu, heinz, ein, uno, edin, odin): Aye/Nay/IDGAF
2(zweizu, dva, dve, zwei, due): Aye/Nay/IDGAF
3(hree, tri, trainzu, trei): Aye/Nay/IDGAF

IDGAF=I Don't Give A F***

Hopefully we'll get to a suggestion government soon, similar to this way. Cheers to y'all, cya some or another time.

icis4
Owner
Owner

Credits : 40

Back to top Go down

Some random suggestions for realism... Empty Re: Some random suggestions for realism...

Post by Queen Shpee Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:53 pm

1. Aye!
2. IDGAF
3.Aye
Queen Shpee
Queen Shpee
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 41

Back to top Go down

Some random suggestions for realism... Empty Re: Some random suggestions for realism...

Post by iprohawk Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:08 pm

1,aye
2,aye
3,aye

iprohawk

Credits : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxSMDxxx Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:28 am

1,2,3: AYE

xxxSMDxxx

Credits : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:16 pm

1. IDGAF
2. AYE!!!!!!!!
3. NAY

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by icis4 Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:24 pm

So, because I ain't added what actually will be the voting system, here's how it works:

Every user, even forum admin, or a staff member, have 2 points on each of the suggestions. For the protocol, when I suggest this, I am supposed to give an "Aye" for everything. We need at least 60% election rate to put this into the server. The votes are counted:
Aye=2+
IDGAF=1+,1-
Nay=2-

So, the result for now is:

1: 9+/10 = 90%
2: 9+/10 = 90%
3: 8+/10 = 80%

The voting will continue up to 23.11.2014.

Cya all, some or another time!

icis4
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:59 pm

1: AYE
2: AYE
3: AYE

Admin
Owner
Owner

Credits : 156

http://www.crystal-gamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by machomanbow Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:36 am

Btw look at my post if you didnt saw it
machomanbow
machomanbow
[MC]Owner
[MC]Owner

Credits : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 pm

I would support #3 if you made printers more efficient.

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:41 pm

1. AYE
1. AYE
1. AYE
Gandalf
Gandalf
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by icis4 Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:23 pm

So, the result after the voting will be shown here:

1. 13/14=93%
2. 13/14=93%
3. 12/14=86%

Every change will be applied now, resulting in the following, after deciding how much will be a perfect value for all of these, this is what I reached:

1. Tax applied will be 0.5%, reason for that small amount is because "legit" people need to have the chance to buy a car.
2. Props will cost 8$ per spawn. No comment.
3. Printer prices will be increased by 2.5 times, upgrade prices increased 2 times. As noted, raiders will notice the disappearing of the person. You'll be guarding your printers more. You'll get raided more often. Over.

This is it for now, sorry for people who didn't want these on the server, everyone voted an up for all of these. All changes will be applied within 5 minutes of this getting posted.

icis4
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down