Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ's Mod Application

5 posters

Go down

DJ's Mod Application Empty DJ's Mod Application

Post by DJdemon7 Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:38 pm

RP Name: DJdemon7

Link to Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/djdemon7

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80168017

Estimated Server Time:2 days 6 hours

Languages: English and little bit of french

Recommendations from other admins?: Ice Cube

What Crystal gaming server do you play on?: I'm currently playing on DarkRP alot. But hopefully going to join more.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. RDM-Random Death Match is when you get shot at or killed for absolutley no reason at all. For example. Jhonny is walking down the street and Billy whips out an SCAR and shoots him in the face. For no reason at all that would be classed as RDM-Random Death Matching and you will be punished for that.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. NLR- New Life Rule is when you die afterwards and you go back to that same place before 5 minutes has gone by. For example Jimmy is cooking meth in his house and the rozzers-Cops ome and bust his ass. He then Runs back to his home as fast as he could and kills all the cops that would he classed as NLR- New Life Rule. He would also be punished for that.

Explain "Meta-gaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of. For example you overhear some guys planning to raid your base but your not supposed to hear. You then get guns and hire secruity guards ready for the raid. That is metagaming and in this case you would also be punished.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would ask player Y why did he kill player X and if he did not state a valid reason then i would warn him. But if he states a valid reason but player X dis approves of what player Y says then i would let them go. If i was still suspicious of player Y's behavior i would spectate him for 5 minutes and see how he plays etc. That's how i would handle it but many would do different obviously.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would Warn them both for NLR because it pretty much looks like they are both in the wrong. Or i would either warn neither of them id just let them go and say "You are both in the wrong, you are lucky because im going to let you go but if i catch you both NLR again i shall isue both of you a warning."

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
That would be against the rules so i would Go to him and explain what he is doing wrong and would warn him. Hopefully he would has learned a lesson.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 2 paragraphs).
I should be chosen because many servers i have played on i have become mod and ranked up to admin. I would like to do the same here to help the community and help those in need of help. I'm trying to learn programming so i could develop the sever and do that little bit more for Crystal. I don't think it would work out but hopefully it will.
I would really love to be Moderator, it would be so good for me and to help the server. I'm the most decent mod out there and if you don't believe me now then trust me i advise you give me a chance and see your server turn into a awesome, mentle place for all those guys who wanna play. It would be great if you just gave me a chance to prove that everything i just said I will do.
Thank you so much for reading my application and peace out. Now I know some of you don't like me. But i'm sorry i cant the the person you wish for. But what I will do is help the server and do what I'm applying for. So i hope you understand what I have justs aid. Now if i have annoyed you in some way, then im sorry but we can't all be perfect.
Thank you for reading my app

Last edited by DJdemon7 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

DJdemon7
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 34

Back to top Go down

DJ's Mod Application Empty Re: DJ's Mod Application

Post by Happy_now? Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:19 pm

-1 Not really friendly and lying about the age Wink

Last edited by Happy_now? on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by DJdemon7 Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:31 pm

not this again lol, im friendly to those who deserve it and also. I was very friendly to ipor and if you don't belive talk to him yourself. He even read ove rmy app and said it was good. And last but not least im not going to tell you again. I'm 16 so deal with it. Im guessing you got nothing better to do than ruin peoples app's for mod. I worked hard on writing the app. I don't want you to spoil it. Bye bye

DJdemon7
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotLamb0 Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Good app. Can be friendly at times. Doesn't really break rules much. +1. Good luck!

NotLamb0
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by DJdemon7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:58 am

Thank you Lambo. I really appreciate it.

DJdemon7
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Shpee Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:57 pm

oh hell no, -1. spectated you for a few mins today and what did i find?
rdm, nlr, job abuse, late advert AND ammo glitch.
Queen Shpee
Queen Shpee
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by DJdemon7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:37 pm

well maybe, if the fukin owner didnt make the ammo so realistic no 1 would have to ammo glitch?

DJdemon7
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Shpee Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:51 pm

that doesnt explain why you did it.
Queen Shpee
Queen Shpee
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by NotLamb0 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:57 pm

XDDD

NotLamb0
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Basicly hes telling me that he is friendly to SOME people... moderators should (MUST ACTUALLY) be friendly to everyone in the server... also, nice job disrespecting the owner and blaming HIM on your fucking mistakes. Grow a pair and learn to take some responsibility.

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:27 pm

-1. the reasons are

1. You are not 16.
2. You are a rulebreaker
3. You are not friendly.

If you want to be a good moderator you should be friendly to ALL players and you should not tell us a fake age!
Gandalf
Gandalf
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down