Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crusisx (a VIP) printer farming for 9 hours

+2
Queen Shpee
Happy_now?
6 posters

Go down

Crusisx (a VIP) printer farming for 9 hours Empty Crusisx (a VIP) printer farming for 9 hours

Post by Happy_now? Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:12 am

I noticed crusisx had been on the server for 9 hours straight so I raided him and found him afk with a lot of printers full of money. I gained 3 million from the printers and after killing Crusisx during the raid, he came back and started telling me false information. Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/happynow/screenshots/
http://prntscr.com/5kpvtm
He broke rules AND he lied to me about Leeroy and Ice Cube telling him that what he did was not against the rules. I think VIP rank people should be trusted people who you don't expect to break rules and lie...
Thanks, Happy_now?

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Crusisx (a VIP) printer farming for 9 hours Empty Re: Crusisx (a VIP) printer farming for 9 hours

Post by Happy_now? Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:16 am

Adding that I forgot to take his steamid but I got his gametracker page if thats any help... https://www.gametracker.com/player/Crusisx/178.33.131.32:27015/
*Edit: I found his steam profile and ID:
Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107668223
ID: STEAM_0:1:73701247

Last edited by Happy_now? on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more info)

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Crusisx (a VIP) printer farming for 9 hours Empty Re: Crusisx (a VIP) printer farming for 9 hours

Post by Queen Shpee Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:59 am

After telling Crusisx yesterday that he can't have printers and base as spiderman, he still did it. Crusisx definately needs a punishment.
Thanks for reporting him, i will give him a punishment when im ingame.
Queen Shpee
Queen Shpee
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:14 am

Sorry, I left it a bit unclear. He was a thief while he was printer farming (I demoted him for being afk thats why hes a civilian in one of the screenshots) but after i killed him, he changed jobs to spiderman, he came back, and took the printers while i was talking to him.

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:16 am

Also, i'd like to know if anything he told me in the screenshots was true.

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Shpee Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:16 am

ah ok, i will still punish him for this and if a higher staff could set his money down a bit since he got his money in an unfair way

it is likely that what he said isnt true since they are all wrong and against the rules.
Queen Shpee
Queen Shpee
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:20 pm

I would like to say that i have never said "Raids can only last for 5 minuts" It's Abosolutly 100% Bullshit.
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Thats exactly what I thought, 5 minutes is a bit too little time to raid a base xD

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Thanks for the report happy! This will be taken care of!
Gandalf
Gandalf
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Shpee Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Crusisx has been dealt with, he has been given a one day ban. He knew what he has done and apoligised for it.
Queen Shpee
Queen Shpee
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotLamb0 Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:18 pm

From what I've heard he also becomes Spider-Man to climb to the top of the PD to hide his money printers.

NotLamb0
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeroy Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:06 pm

I warned him twice for this, it is sad to see that he has continued to do this..

Lol I never said he can go money farm, you can ofc, just not as spiderman..

Leeroy
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Uhm, there seems to be some confusion about money printer farming... Some admins say its not allowed some say it is allowed. It would be great if you guys added a rule about this which everyone would stick to. *By printer farming I meant buying printers, going afk, and after a few hours coming back to collect the money.

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeroy Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:10 pm

As in money farm, I mean having printers, to be honest afk farming shouldn't be an issue as he can still be raided, even more easier than if he was there..

Leeroy
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum