Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Cube applicastion for whatever the fuck rank he gets

+2
Ludwig503
Gandalf
6 posters

Go down

Ice Cube applicastion for whatever the fuck rank he gets Empty Ice Cube applicastion for whatever the fuck rank he gets

Post by Ice Cube Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:06 pm

RP Name: Ice Cube

Link to Steam Profile: You all have me

Steam ID:

Estimated Server Time: ehm, 700-1000 ?

Languages: Norway, english

Recommendations from other admins?:

What Crystal gaming server do you play on?: Darkrp

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. Random death match is someone Killing another player without a roleplay reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. New life rule is that when you die you start your life over, you forget everything.

Explain "Meta-gaming" and give an example scenario. Meta gaming means you get infromation in a non roleplay way.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would take them both to a privat location in the map, Then i would listen to both sides of the story. Incase player y didnt have a legit reason to kill him i would warn him for rdm x1

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would take them both to a privat location in the map, listen to both storys. Incase player y did break nlr i would warn him for nlr rulebreak x1

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided I would warn him for Meta-gaming

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 2 paragraphs). I should be choosen to the staff steam since i have administrated here for ages. I'm constantly active I actually know what i'm doing. I'm here to reunite with the others. K, thx for reading
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 72

Back to top Go down

Ice Cube applicastion for whatever the fuck rank he gets Empty Re: Ice Cube applicastion for whatever the fuck rank he gets

Post by Gandalf Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:11 pm

+1 I know that you are one of the few who say their own opinion on this server. You 've always been a little creepy, but that's just fine right? Anyway I want you to be admin / super admin again . I know we can count on you !
Remeber kids: Gandalf is AWESOME!
Gandalf
Gandalf
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Ice Cube applicastion for whatever the fuck rank he gets Empty Re: Ice Cube applicastion for whatever the fuck rank he gets

Post by Ludwig503 Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Sorry 1- then i see you playing you rule brake mutch Exclamation
Ludwig503
Ludwig503

Credits : 19

http://www.crystal-gamer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Ludwig503 wrote:Sorry 1- then i see you playing you rule brake mutch Exclamation

Are you sure you don't have me mistaken with someone else? The reason might be that i was SuperAdmin on this server for 6 months and have never heard about you before. Also, when did i ever rulebreak anything?
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral_Funderburk Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:16 pm

have a badass +1 For a badass Motherfucka
Admiral_Funderburk
Admiral_Funderburk

Credits : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Melon Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:11 am

+1 Can take stuff very personally sometimes, but makes good decisions nevertheless

Tom Melon
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeroy Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:02 am

Omg he already has the rank guys..

Leeroy
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Allready have the rank m8'ts but still thx guys <3 i've made a new applicasion Very Happy
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down