Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psycho's application for moderator

5 posters

Go down

Psycho's application for moderator Empty Psycho's application for moderator

Post by Psycho Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:35 pm

RP Name: The Psycho

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity com/id/psycho_gamer/  (its private)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:469003

Estimated Server Time:  5-6 hours

Languages: Icelandic, English

Recommendations from other admins?: From multiple other but not in this community. (If ya want to know who they are ask me and i will give you their steam names)

What Crystal gaming server do you play on?:

Darkrp.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
"RDM" as its called means a person kills someone else for no reason.

Scenario. : Player x walks up to y and shoots him in the head killing him just for his own enjoyment.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
"NLR" means you died in a specific area and you came back to that area few seconds after you come back alive.

Scenario: Player x gets raided and dies at his store. He comes back alive and runs straight back to his store to try to stop them from getting further.

Explain "Meta-gaming" and give an example scenario.
"Meta" means you use information you get ooc in ic rp.

Scenario: Player x hears in ooc chat that player y is going for a walk so player x uses the opertunity and raids him while hes away icly.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would warn player y and tell him that the logs don't lie. If he would rdm again i would kick him. If he'd join and rdm the 3rd time i'd ban him for x period of time.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would warn player y for breaking the rules. If he'd be caught again breaking NLR i would kick him. If he'd break it the 3rd time i'd ban him for few minutes to teach him his lesson.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I'd tell him that ooc information couldn't be used ic for that would be counted as meta and rather use advert to attract attention icly.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 2 paragraphs).

I don't think that "i should be chosen" thats up to the ones that review this application. But if it helps i just want to say that i've got over 1000 hours of experiance as a administrator in multiple games and communites. I take being a administrator seriously, i have never been demoted for abusing nor for being a bad admin.

Last edited by Psycho on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed estimated server time.)

Psycho

Credits : 6

Back to top Go down

Psycho's application for moderator Empty Re: Psycho's application for moderator

Post by machomanbow Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:22 pm

mmhh idk 2 hours estimated time i think i let it to the others their opinions
machomanbow
machomanbow
[MC]Owner
[MC]Owner

Credits : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:15 pm

-1, Way to little playtime. And i'm not sure who you are.
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Private profile, low playtime, and admins recommend him from other servers... am I the only one around here who thinks it might be a slightly bad idea to make this guy a moderator?

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:52 pm

This app is probably DENIED. You need much longer playtime. And If you never have been demoted why are u trying to be moderator here? Why are you saying that u are recommended from admins on other servers? This is a bit wierd. You can apply again when u got your playtime up a bit. When u apply for staff its smart for us staff's that we know you a bit before. Maby you are a rulebreaker maby not. If you understand what I mean here you are a smart person!

Gandalf
Gandalf
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:29 pm

Gandalf, i completely understand. But i've never been "Demoted" from administrative rank but most of the servers that i got my ranks stopped existing by eather the player base just died and the owner gave up or the owner just gave up cause he didn't like it. And the reason for a private profile is cause i don't like people looking there and i have few private notes that i write down for myself on there. I understand it completely if i will be denied. And tbh, no one really knows me, i'm not a open person and i don't talk about myself at all.

Psycho

Credits : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down