Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giorgio's application for staff (Account couldn't post)

+4
Leeroy
Gandalf
TheGamer
Happy_now?
8 posters

Go down

Giorgio's application for staff (Account couldn't post) Empty Giorgio's application for staff (Account couldn't post)

Post by Leeroy Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:01 pm

RP Name: Giorgio

Link to Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160822358/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100278315

Estimated Server Time: 600 Hours

Languages: English, good French and OK German

Recommendations from other admins?: Dunno whoever loves me

What Crystal gaming server do you play on?: DarkRP cuz im cool

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM is when a player randomly kills another player for an unknown reason, or a reason against the rules. For example,
if a player was to berate another player (shout abuse at them) and proceeded to kill them that would be RDM as it doesn't
state anywhere in the rules that this is acceptable.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule is when a player has died and then respawns not remembering what has happened in the past life.
For example, if a player was to die at there base during an enemy raid, and returned to the base within 5 minutes,
that would be breaking NLR as it has a cooldown before it is acceptable to return or remember what happened in the previous life.

Explain "Meta-gaming" and give an example scenario.
Meta gaming is giving information to another player they would not know about otherwise.
For example, if a player was to shout in OOC; "the keypad code to the russian mafia is 6969"
that would be meta gaming as the players who read that would not know the code otherwise.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would take both players to me, which I would expect is a quiet area away from other players who were not involved.
I would then check the logs to find out who killed who and proceed to warn whoever RDM'd (which is player y) and if this
continues to occur then I would kick and/or ban player y.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would again bring both players to me and any witnesses as this would be the easiest way to get a verdict for close console
kills. If I can see that this was NLR I would warn player y for NLR. If it is not that obvious, I would allow the player to continue
as they were, watching them with !spectate (probably) to see if they return and would then take action.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would tell player x to not ask for help in OOC or /advert as it would be meta-gaming
as they are telling other people i.e. government officials or others who may not have known about the bank Raid.
If they continue to meta-game I would warn them or if it is ridiculous amounts of meta-gaming I would kick the
player to hopefully let them know it is bad to meta-game.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 2 paragraphs).
Been on the server for a long time, have lots of hours on the server, know practically
every ULX & More ULX commands and all of the rules in !motd. Was Admin before until
everyone was demoted for some unknown or stupid reason. Recently started playing gmod again,
not as much as before however.
Would be great if I get my rank back as it annoyed me when I lost it.

Leeroy
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 45

Back to top Go down

Giorgio's application for staff (Account couldn't post) Empty Re: Giorgio's application for staff (Account couldn't post)

Post by machomanbow Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:50 am

+1 omg yes giorgio <3
machomanbow
machomanbow
[MC]Owner
[MC]Owner

Credits : 37

Back to top Go down

Giorgio's application for staff (Account couldn't post) Empty Re: Giorgio's application for staff (Account couldn't post)

Post by Giorgio Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:34 am

Very Happy ty macho

Giorgio

Credits : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Is this your second account or something as you say you have played "600 hours" on the server however steam says you have played Garry's mod for only 20 hours Razz

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Yeh its a second account

Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_now? Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Dayum, 600 hours Very Happy I would be surprised if they wouldn't trust you and not make you a moderator xD

Happy_now?
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:55 pm

I agree Happy, but this is for admin Very Happy

Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by machomanbow Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Well u posted it in mod apps xD
machomanbow
machomanbow
[MC]Owner
[MC]Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGamer Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:14 pm

1+ Cool

TheGamer

Credits : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:52 pm

OFC I will say 1+ I told Duxi that i wanted the old staff back and look whats going on! Very Happy
Gandalf
Gandalf
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeroy Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:45 am

Ofc i'm saying +1, this is Giorgio ffs xD

Leeroy
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeroy Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:49 am

And the reason it is in the Mod apps is because I am stupid :3

Leeroy
Lazy
Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post by machomanbow Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:53 am

We all knew that leeroy for a looooong time xD jk but yeah only now its icis to say
machomanbow
machomanbow
[MC]Owner
[MC]Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral_Funderburk Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Yeah i agree this faggot should be staff xD
Admiral_Funderburk
Admiral_Funderburk

Credits : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:10 pm

+1, This guy have been here since NitroGaming. He deserves to be a member of the staff team.
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:58 pm

Thanks all for the +1's/recommendations Very Happy

Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:51 am

Wow this has been open 17 days and is still not closed. Please make a decision Smile

Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Topic Locked. You will get a steam msg when we made the decision Smile
Gandalf
Gandalf
Lazy
Lazy

Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down