Crystal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions to the server! DarkRP Server!

3 posters

Go down

Some suggestions to the server! DarkRP Server! Empty Some suggestions to the server! DarkRP Server!

Post by DoctorSnuggles Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:18 pm

I have played on many different DarkRP servers and took the best from them but I want a server with everything! So I hope u guys can make my dream DarkRP Server! Make my dream true pliss...!

Map
rp_downtown_v4c_v2
Cus the maps looks kinda dark it makes me sad... ;( And it could bring more people to the server.
Money Printers
Don't remember the name sry.. But they begin with Coal then something at the end it is like black, diamond and Platinum.
Starting money
The first money printer you can buy cost 1500 and you start whit 500$. I don't like it..
Textscreen
One textscreen?!? Atleast 2-3 please!

Sry for: Cus, U and sry.

Ty! // DoctorSnuggles

Year/Month/Day: 2014-12-05
Time: 22:33:22

DoctorSnuggles

Credits : 3

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions to the server! DarkRP Server! Empty Re: Some suggestions to the server! DarkRP Server!

Post by Admin Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 am

about text screen. reason for it to be 1 is:
1: those can cause a lot of lag.
2: u only need 1 as those screens are used for store headers etc.
3: for signs u use the other type of textscreen in game. where u etc choose a monitor or a plate with text.

Admin
Owner
Owner

Credits : 156

http://www.crystal-gamer.com

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions to the server! DarkRP Server! Empty Re: Some suggestions to the server! DarkRP Server!

Post by icis4 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:01 am

So, I just checked forums and I saw this. Then I have to update you on it:

1. Map will be changed as soon as average players go above 7

2. We have enough diversity for printers, even including upgrades for them. Nothing will be done about it.

3. Go do something legal at first. Aren't you tired all the time starting with a printer then little by little having enough money for life? Go be a legal job, raid some people to get their printers, don't start immediately with them. Turn a hobo, ask for change. Turn a president, have a good salary, then retire. Apparently I'm the only one that doesn't use printers and still has enough money. Also, I got really tired of seeing everyone having enough money ALL the time. Be poor for a while at least.

4. It was made only a single textscreen because there are rendering problems with it. Also, we have wire textscreens, which are capped to 20, so you got that.

At the current moment, no changes will be applied. Hopefully, you understand why. That's it from me.

icis4
Owner
Owner

Credits : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down